Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Past Events

hi..

just an update abt wat i have done..

25th june:

I had a Birthday Celebration party at my house.. I did not wanted it to be at my house initially.. bcoz it's too troublesome for the after party clearing up mess.. i wanted to held it at other places.. but the rental and cost is too high.. therefore decided to held at my place.. hmmm.. on the day itself.. i had really enjoyed myself.. seeing all my friends frm Hennry Park Pri Sch.. Jurong Insitute 1st 3 mth course.. Poly classmates.. poly EEEC batch 01/02 ppl.. to attend my birthday.. was really glad to see many ppl tt day.. BUT.. there's still someone missing.. hmmm.. after tt we went for a late nite movie (initial D)

last week sat:

i went Lim Chu Kang cementary with Er Jun, Mi Xue and Gin Rong.. wow.. it is a nice stretch of road being able to speed up to any speeds tt ur car can allow.. i waited for them at a bus stop outside NTU.. as usual er jun and gin rong is late after sending some'GAL' back home.. me and Mi Xue waited for them b4 moving on.. we wind down the window.. and speed at 130km/h.. (it's considered slow liao but as i did not want to over rev my dad's toyota altis, i did not went faster)hmmm was kinda feeling like Initial D siaz..

last mon:

haiz back in Camp.. nothing much.. did alot of SK again as usual.. yes I did cover medic again.. was grambling to them how come so fast it's my turn again.. even the sgt was puzzled why me again.. i could only tell them.. bo bian wat to do they choose me to become cover medic.. and sianz.. got a standby on sat.. another weekend burnt..

yesterday:

haiz the standby lasted the whole day.. booked-in in the morning.. and did some preparations for the seniors platoon b4 they moved off and stayed in coy line whole day.. we waited and waited.. finially at abt 2230 we were activated.. it's a training activation.. to prepare us in real situation.. but it also means those ppl onsite standby is comeing back.. Yeah book out lo.. but had to clear up and pack.. we book out at 2345 only.. lucky Jacky send me back home.. once reached home rushed to change and sneak into my parents room to get teh car keys and went music underground.. celebrations for Gao Ling and Er Jun birthday.. was really sorry tt din attend their birthday party.. so in order to 'bu chang' went to meet them.. anyway i also long time din go relax liao.. so might as well...

At music underground.. was kinda regretted.. 1st: there isn't any pretty gals. 2nd: those gals really CMI (cannot make it) 3rd: they are all so old.. can see tt they are abt 20+ 30+.. as usual G went fishing again.. this time he really got a bad taste.. everybody was so fedup with him.. wasted our time only.. haiz.. wat to do ppl leaving on mon to brunei for training.. must get some action b4 leaving.. back home only at 0600hrs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

Saturday, May 06, 2006 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home