Sunday, September 25, 2005

a lost of hp

Hi

Sorry it’s been quite a long while ever since I last updated my blog.. hmm many things have happened during the period I went missing.. I couldn’t write down my feelings I have been feeling so far… well I got a lot to write todae.. hmmm so bear with me..

My com was down for almost 3 weeks.. $100 was just like tt being flown away for a lousy graphics card.. but now there’s another problem, my computer has got no sound.. the graphics card is fixed but now the sound got prob again.. haiz.. well I guess the computer just doesn’t like me… but I felt something.. during the period of my computer down I couldn’t find any one to help me.. even er jun or gin rong also dun wish to help.. haiz.. well.. dun say er jun.. mi xue have been asking him to help her fix her com too.. but he rejected her so many times.. saying so far away.. yet on fri nite he could go all the way to her house nearby for fishing.. for almost 2 hrs..hmmm well.. I dunnoe I got nothing to say..

Well after xiao mao’s birthday at Z10.. we went back a few times the Z10 and paul lanner at millennium walk tt side.. find tt the atmosphere and environment is very nice.. really like tt place alot.. got big screen for soccer fanzy.. nice waitress.. cool music.. nice sofas too.. haha.. opps am I promoting too much? haha

Well.. it’s abt her again.. not tt I wanted to talk abt her tt much.. but I really wanted to let off those deep feelings I have always been thinking abt.. and I guess I could only talk here.. I wanted to find someone whom I could chat and talk abt… but couldn’t find anyone.. In camp those camp mates are just friends whom u can only work with.. other then tt it would just mean some cursing and swearing over some trivial day to day living culture.. as for those whom we used to called ourselves 1 batch..they are all busy with work, studies and NS.. no one would ever wan to hear me out.. (well or rather I din wan to bother them at all.. they are all so stress up with work stress and stuff.. all they care is to chill out, relax and not to think abt anything.. why must I bother them with all my problems? Or well maybe becoz it’s me.. haha..)

Hmmm these days.. beautiful and sweet memories of her have always been falling back on me and replaying in my head… when I sleep at nite, I dream abt her.. and on fri afternoon.. I receive a msg

“sorry.. may I know who is tis? Cuz I lost my hp n all contacts…” from DearDear hp.. (I still maintains her name as dear dear.. sorry if it sounds so mushy.. but not tt I lazy to change back her name.. but I just want to keep it as a memory.. she will always be my dear dear)..

the moment I received and saw the msg.. I was shock.. how could she, we have been together.. Though not long but.. she just forgets all abt me.. I was thinking in my heart.. how should I react? Say “ I am ming feng ur EX BF?” trying to stress out the point tt I am still missing her? I was at a lost.. I have been thinking abt her all this long.. and it’s just a msg.. and I am stunned.. I dunnoe wat I should.. well I just replied with a “hi lost hp again? Same old habit of misplacing hp.. well I guess u needed know who am i? and need not find out too.. I am just a insignificant guy living in a small part of sg who still has keeps his little princess deep in his heart not letting go..” I was at a lost.. not wanting to let her know completely who am I.. giving her a mystery feeling but well I guess it’s easy to find out though.. and I was thinking.. since she has lost my no. and already has a bf le..y dun we just lost contact form this on..? but thinking back.. NONO I can’t do tt.. I have already lost her.. I dun wanna lose her as a friend again.. this incident reminds me of the past.. there was once, when we were not yet together.. me in poly.. she once did lost her hp.. I keep trying to contact her but couldn’t.. every time I call her no. it doesn’t get through.. I also got her home no. but I din dare to call her house.. not wanting to create a commotion.. and tt lost of phone incident caused us to lose contact for 6 mths I think.. the feeling of getting back in touch with her felt so great.. it felt so much of starting all anew again.. we would talk abt how we have been doing.. and stuff. .work.. family and friends..
but for now.. it’s totally a different feeling.. the feeling of wanting her to know how much I have been missing her and how much I wanted to talk to her.. but yet the feeling of rejections and ignorance again.. it isn’t easy.. I did not want her to ignore me.. I also do not want to lose her again… ARRRGGGHHhh… I am so frustrated.. this morning she msged me again.. it was just a simple good-day msg.. I was also surprise she would still msg me.. maybe it’s the sign saying ‘we are still friends” but in the morning msg.. she used “ DEAR frenz.. how’s ur day enjoy ur day” y must she use DEAR? Does she still treat me as DEAR?? Well I do still keeps her name as dear.. but…well... to be continued…


well I guess I shall continue next week… haiz wat an uncertain week ahead.. with enchik not around and sgt surin in command, makes me wonder wat could we be doing deployment? exctrication? hmmm pray hards..

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radio Show Moving To A New Time
"Inside the Ring" with host Mike Nosky is moving to a new time slot and a new expanded version.
Hi my name's Julie, I'm new to this blog stuff im just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Trojan
related site Trojan is a passion. of mine..lol .I know Trojan as a passion is a bit sad..but there u you go...what can i say? i am sad..lol

Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls dun put the 2 issues (fishing and the repairing of pc) together... and dun say i din help. u called and i offered u my advice. rem that? btw juz to let u know im currently not that into graphics card and pc stuff liaox. pls understand that ever since i started serving NS i've practically lost touch on those latest IT gadgets therefore not doin any more research. pls understand.

thanks.

Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to add in to the incident...

i feel very sad that you... YES, YOU...! my good brother... has said such things about the incident...... i feel very hurt and sad that you can bear such thoughts about people... be it the fishing part "but he rejected her so many times.. saying so far away.. yet on fri nite he could go all the way to her house nearby for fishing.. for almost 2 hrs..hmmm well.. I dunnoe I got nothing to say.." or "kill that F*ker"...

if you really think that way.. i really feel that i wasted my time because of me actually crossing the road to pass ya the cd... and to miss my first bus...

... actually my point is...

you not really happy because of such things... just say lar... need to do such things bo? kinda like backstab siaz.... whole day act like nothing wrong like tt... not happy say lar... we can all sit nicely talk talk mar...


maybe its a sum of all other reasons/or incidents you face... thats why you are venting all ur feeling on this... but... i won't take this as an excuse lor...


.. argh.. basically.. i won't really be bordered by this lar.. lol... if you really didn't meant that... then forget it and delete this comment.. lol... coz i also dun want any party to be unhappy.. lol... maybe because i too much time so i add this comment...

watever lar.... let all be carefree and stay happy fishing!!~

to those fishing out there! "many bites and tight lines!

Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MF, ya might not like to hear these comments.. but i'm not gonna give a damn n juz SHOUT it out to ya.. For goodness sake.. cant ya juz bloody hell let go?? wat for cling to something tat is a waste of time!!!

I noe it is not gonna be as easy as ABC.. but tat's up to individual mentality.. So wat if we can forgo all the 'chilling out' or 'fishing' n listen to ya problem.. do ya tink it will actually solved ur prob?? I doubt so lor.. It will only make ya recalled all the past times ya had wif her n STUCK in the history!!!

As a friend, are ya really willing to heed our advise?? So now wat do ya expect from "ppl whom used to called ourselves 1 batch" to do?? ya juz tell us upfront lor.. I'm not finding ya "irritating" for telling mi ur prob... but how ya wan us to react?? we had alrdy told ya so many times le..

So how, wat's the next move now?? Grab a bat n whack the fellow together?? C'mon we're all ADULT le.. is this the only solution?? Sometimes i really wish someone could scold, whack or even splash water ONTO YA!! *Pardon me for being so violent if that's the only way to wake ya up*

MF, is time for ya walk out of tis dark circle alrdy!! There's nutting called "timestop" in this world... Nobody can help ya in this world.. except for URSELF!!!

What's the ending gonna be.. I dunno.. is all UP to how ya gonna handle n manage!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh, now i noe why the blogger can be sue... i can see some internal war going on... not that i wan to say MF, i am always beside u ma...u can tell me, i noe i will be telling u the same thing let go let go.... but dun pray to hard i will tell u that maybe one fine day, i will just ask u to pluck out ur gut and then go and whack her... whatever that may come into my mind... aiyah, we are always together so if u wan to speak about these thing just say lah if u really feel depressed keeping it inside..
oh yah pang if that u, dun mind me saying, but i think mf just say it out in a way that he feel better in saying rather than right str in ur face, at least he wan to maintain the good relation by not shouting in front of u.. try to understand, this big ass talk in front of u no matter what it will still be damn offensive so he might as well type it here and sound less offensive which i think that what he actually one.. correct?
But i do agree one thing is that we are all so bz with our personal life that we forget who are we...
so i have a plan.. anyway i organizing one X bbq at my place anyone interested? make it like Nov time coz let everyone get leave all this and shirley mak will be back by then correct? i try to jio as many as possible so pls help to sprread it ard... hope my msg will get to u all soon...

hey... i m also a bz guy... catch movie, surf the net, go out eat, go out with my parent, go chionging with my bro(coming soon)..... :)
Note: post ur name lehz...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...eh juz to lighten things up. btw edwin if u tot that my post was the third one than u r wrong... haha. mine was the 2nd one and gin rong comment was the 4th one. the first comment is COCK. someone spam his blog.

Quote frm Ah Butch aka Mi Xue:

MF, ya might not like to hear these comments.. but i'm not gonna give a damn n juz SHOUT it out to ya.. For goodness sake.. cant ya juz bloody hell let go?? wat for cling to something tat is a waste of time!!!

End of Quote

Ah Butch i 2nd your comment. haha.

Quote frm Edwin:

anyway i organizing one X bbq at my place anyone interested? make it like Nov time coz let everyone get leave all this and shirley mak will be back by then correct?

End Quote

Eh edwin since when shirley and kevin mak became a couple? muahahahah.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaya, sorry lah i type too fast that why mistake.... hmm... or maybe i really mistype or mistype... haha paiseh..

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah piangz!!!edwin...how can ya make such a HUGE mistake...!!!mak n i no item available leh...hahaha...mok still better hor...hehehe:p (oh..michelle shd know what i mean..hahaha)

well...MF...i'll be sayin da same thing again...ya gotta move on...it's gonna be hard but if ya not moving on it's not gonna help ya AT ALL...ya wanna find someone to listen...ya can tell me...i can listen to ya say da same thing over n over again...as long as ya move on...move bit by bit...it takes time to get over...i understand how ya feel cos i've been thru tt...no one can help ya if ya not gonna help urself...all we can do is to listen n give ya so called comments...but still if ya not willing to listen there's nothing we can do okie?? nothing will stop for ya in life...ya gotta move wif it...if ya dun move on ya juz gonna be left behind...tt's life...ppl can only encourage ya to move but if ya refuse...everyone will juz pass ya...n ya gonna be left ALONE...dun want tt to happen...??com'om move wif us..;)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shirley MOK~~!! Oh.. of cos i noe wat ya mean la.. hor BEST FRIEND~~!!! *winkz*

Ed, are ya okay?? wat do ya mean by " i really mistype or mistype"?? hahaha.. ur Eng is getting more n more sucky wor..

EJ, wah.. thx for the 'Ah-Butch' hor.. very unfriendly lei.. so after ya 2nd-ed my comment.. anyone out there to close it?? Hmm.. sound like in meeting rite?? Kinda miss the old days.. BUT WE STILL GOTTA MOVE ON!!

Shan, next time when i got prob.. can i call ya?? i really trust ya k... hehee... but everytime call ya.. ur PHONE IS OFF~!!!

Anyway.. really feel bored in office currently.. tat's y drop tis lame comment to let mi kill my time.. last but not least.. lemme share a Quote of the Day wif ya guys out there..

*Always cling on to good memories into ur heart.. and throw out bad ones n get restart!!*

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.. After listening to a LOAD of comments.. Wow! this has become a forum?? 1@ Edwin trying to promote his event? 2@ Mich comments like scolding mf upside down? 3@ EJ trying to stir up rumour? 4@ Shirley sound positive though.. 5@ we have a "butch??"

Oh well, i think asking mf to mve on is too fast.. he needs to go through the process of his feelings.. well i still think of gisela now.. it takes time.. and really counselling helps.. i think shirley may know wad me toking about.. do ya? shirley MAK??

6@ i think a gd way is.. MF I NEED ya HELP.. i need pple to help me in counselling.. i need to record a "video" of myself and another person.. Thus can it be u? Opps think promoting too much. .

mm. but seriously i think ya shld take a step at a time lahz.. i think MF.. ya know yaself best lahz.. ya know that bashing the person up will not help.. Ya know that drinking till drunk will not help.. Ya know that complaining will not help.. well.. my ex also in another person's arms.. feels kinda sad till now but afte been through so much things.. i think lets take a deep breathe and go see a counsellor lahz.. HE will help..

Thus.. conclusion is: open up ya heart like wad mich says to look forward positive and friends that will lend a listening ear to u.. like edwin volunteer.. not the "butch" she will bash u up..(i guess) but she's coolz.. so many people.. YA DECIDE.. Whining over split milk will not help u anywhere. .face it.. STARZ

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah wah... dun like that lehz... this morning i was "screwed" for using bad eng sia... haha anyway, i think weishan into his pyscho thingy too much damn psycho now... then at the pt of time i was writting the comment, i was like half slp half wake so pls do not mind me... abit like a forum here har? i agreed but ok what anyway like that MF will be flooded till shit during his boring weekend!!! haha chill dude!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah piangz!!!shan..!!is Shirley MOK not MAK hor..!!!all ur fault lah edwin...all becos of ya...poor lil' innocent me...got involve wif...whatever...hahaha...
mf heed some advice...c a counsellor if ya can't deal wif it urself...com'on...move on....;)
okie..movin on time for me...wif my assignments...haiz...catcha ppl!!;)

Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home