Sunday, October 09, 2005

Comments/forum or what ever..


Hi..

I really appreciate all the comments tt came in… continue giving.. DON’T stop the comments.. hehe.. I remember there was once er jun and gin rong kept asking me to post entries.. so tt they could post comments.. just like catching a drama series… haha.. well.. I am not any director or whatever.. I am just a chao medic.. whom is the lowest class in SAF…

Replying to the comments made..

quote : Anonymous said...
pls dun put the 2 issues (fishing and the repairing of pc) together... and dun say i din help. u called and i offered u my advice. rem that? btw juz to let u know im currently not that into graphics card and pc stuff liaox. pls understand that ever since i started serving NS i've practically lost touch on those latest IT gadgets therefore not doin any more research. pls understand.thanks.”

Well.. I know u help me in advising me the graphics cards and all those.. but I mislook the point tt u are in army.. and has gradually lost touch with IT stuff..i always thought u are resourceful.. tt’s y I asked ur help..

Quote: doey said...
I feel if ya need a listening ear.. i can be there for you... No advice-giving.. Jus a listening ear.. If ya need help to solve ya probelms.. can give me a call.. if ya trust in me.. “

Well.. not tt I never trust u.. it’s maybe the barrier between us.. I just dunnoe how I should communicate with u.. not tt I hate or prejudice against u or ur religion, aiyah I dunnoe how ot explain lahz..

Quote: “Anonymous said...
just to add in to the incident...i feel very sad that you... YES, YOU...! my good brother... has said such things about the incident...... i feel very hurt and sad that you can bear such thoughts about people... be it the fishing part "but he rejected her so many times.. saying so far away.. yet on fri nite he could go all the way to her house nearby for fishing.. for almost 2 hrs..hmmm well.. I dunnoe I got nothing to say.." or "kill that F*ker"...if you really think that way.. i really feel that i wasted my time because of me actually crossing the road to pass ya the cd... and to miss my first bus...... actually my point is...you not really happy because of such things... just say lar... need to do such things bo? kinda like backstab siaz.... whole day act like nothing wrong like tt... not happy say lar... we can all sit nicely talk talk mar...maybe its a sum of all other reasons/or incidents you face... thats why you are venting all ur feeling on this... but... i won't take this as an excuse lor...”

well.. I really appreciate ur effort tt day.. u came over to pass me the CD and causes u to miss ur bus.. I am really sorry and thankful for it.. it wasn’t meant to be a backstab.. I was just stating how I felt.. this is the only place I could vent my anger on.. there’s no other place.. as long as I do not post and racist comments or anything tt’s what blogging is abt.. I guess so..

quote : “Edwin Koh said...
Aiyoh, now i noe why the blogger can be sue... i can see some internal war going on... not that i wan to say MF, i am always beside u ma...u can tell me, i noe i will be telling u the same thing let go let go.... but dun pray to hard i will tell u that maybe one fine day, i will just ask u to pluck out ur gut and then go and whack her... whatever that may come into my mind... aiyah, we are always together so if u wan to speak about these thing just say lah if u really feel depressed keeping it inside.. oh yah pang if that u, dun mind me saying, but i think mf just say it out in a way that he feel better in saying rather than right str in ur face, at least he wan to maintain the good relation by not shouting in front of u.. try to understand, this big ass talk in front of u no matter what it will still be damn offensive so he might as well type it here and sound less offensive which i think that what he actually one.. correct?But i do agree one thing is that we are all so bz with our personal life that we forget who are we...so i have a plan.. anyway i organizing one X bbq at my place anyone interested? make it like Nov time coz let everyone get leave all this and shirley mak will be back by then correct? i try to jio as many as possible so pls help to sprread it ard... hope my msg will get to u all soon...”

Only Edwin knows me the best.. thanx edwin.. thanx for knowing each other for 8 yrs.. looking forward to the bbq u organizing.. and oh btw HapPy 21st Birthday..


Quote : “MiXue said... *Always cling on to good memories into ur heart.. and throw out bad ones n get restart!!*”

Well.. maybe tt’s y I am still clinging on.. she’s my good and sweet memories.. the only bad memories is the bastard..

Quote : Shirley said...
wah piangz!!!shan..!!is Shirley MOK not MAK hor..!!!all ur fault lah edwin...all becos of ya...poor lil' innocent me...got involve wif...whatever...hahaha...mf heed some advice...c a counsellor if ya can't deal wif it urself...com'on...move on....;)okie..movin on time for me...wif my assignments...haiz...catcha ppl!!;) “

hmmm.. thanx Shirley.. thanx for giving me advice.. I will just have to try..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote: I am just a chao medic.. whom is the lowest class in SAF…

c'mon MF dun keep giving yaself labels like "lowest class" , "insignificant" and etc lehx. trust me u r not the worst to be... army is juz a passing phase in life... juz serve this 2 yrs and we still come out as frenz who r juz as equal. unless u r going to sign on it doesn't make a diff...

Quote: Well.. I know u help me in advising me the graphics cards and all those.. but I mislook the point tt u are in army.. and has gradually lost touch with IT stuff..i always thought u are resourceful.. tt’s y I asked ur help..

well... im glad that we manage to clear things up. MF juz remember that i will try to help if its within my capabilities. i muz say NS has stolen away much of my knowledge. I seriously need to do some catchin up to be juz as RESOURCEFUL again. haha.

QUOTE: well.. I really appreciate ur effort tt day.. u came over to pass me the CD and causes u to miss ur bus.. I am really sorry and thankful for it.. it wasn’t meant to be a backstab.. I was just stating how I felt.. this is the only place I could vent my anger on.. there’s no other place.. as long as I do not post and racist comments or anything tt’s what blogging is abt.. I guess so..

haha... i muz agree that "backstab" is abit kinda fierce to describe wad happened. well i hope juz like me, u managed to clear things up with NGR as well. if it makes u feel better venting ya frustrations and etc over here pls continue... coz u may find it more comfortable and easier to xpress yaself by writing than saying. it all depends on individual. and true enuf we really enjoy ya blog. it's always the topic among us.(u all know who... haha). as for racist comments u better refrain ya self frm it. u can kpkb to us in the face but do not do it here...

QUOTE: Only Edwin knows me the best.. thanx edwin.. thanx for knowing each other for 8 yrs.. looking forward to the bbq u organizing.. and oh btw HapPy 21st Birthday..

haha. din expect that edwin to be ya gd buddy. haha. knowing one another for 8yrs isnt short either. still rem last time how edwin used to kao pei that u r very cock during ya sec sch... haha.

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. thanx Shirley.. thanx for giving me advice.. I will just have to try...(MF, 2005)-->my essay style of quoting..hahaha...something i learn here hor...da 'author's name' then da year...hahaha...

thanx MF for trying to appreciate my rubbish comment...hehehe...;p

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote: (MF, 2005)-->my essay style of quoting..hahaha...something i learn here hor...da 'author's name' then da year...hahaha...

shirley, since when did MF blog taught u how to quote in this manner? haha. took me quite some time to figure out wad it means too... :p or am i juz WOLS. cannot be lehx. haha.

if u learn this thru the writing of ya essays in uni i still can understand... but blog? catch no ball. ROFL...

btw i tink MF seriously need ya pscychology skills that u have learnt to help him... haha. its time for u to put it into gd use.

Friday, October 14, 2005 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah piangz!!ej my style of quoting is harvard referencing style k...hahaha...my 'here' not as in da blog...duh!!ji te leh...hahaha...

aniwae i think ya're juz WOLS lah...hahaha..juz admit it...da truth alwayz hurts...hahaha...it's alrite.....although ya're WOLS ya're still our 'ever fav.' ji te bin...hahaha...!!!

hmm...apply what hv i learnt to him ar...hahaha..i try lah...cos ar....i'm only doing my intro to psy...haven't even qualify for anything in depth man....hahaha....

Friday, October 14, 2005 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home