Sunday, October 09, 2005

i am back..


Hi

Hmmm hello it’s been 2 long weeks ever since my last entry.. I am so sorry... just a quick update on past events..

2 weeks ago, my parents went on a holiday.. I was so happy.. coz it means I could use the car.. but also had to fight for the usage with my 2nd sis.. well.. she’s always complaining.. Complains tt I always use the car.. Argh.. whatever.. I hated it.. I am in the army from Mon – Fri.. She works Mon – Fri.. but it’s an 8-5 job.. she could use the car at night.. and I just wish to go out with my friends to more places.. y dun she just understands.. Well.. at last I won.. I got to use on the sat and she uses on the sun.. FAIR? Well I guess so..

That Sat afternoon… went orchard with KM to buy his cloths for presentation on Mon.. and went for Glen’s commission parade.. KM had nowhere to go so asked him along.. At the parade.. met a few guys.. Valmon (my BMT buddy whom we voted him for OCS.. It was his commission parade too together with Louis and Jason.. all my BMT mates) Vincent was there.. suffian was there on duty.. and Lydia was there too.. she went with cq for Eric’s commission parade.. well.. On the parade itself there was a lot of ppl whom I knew.. but time doesn’t permits me to go round to congrats them all.. well.. Actually my main purpose was to see glen commissioned.. it is an honorable event/moment for one who’s able to stand in the parade and with his family sitting in the grand stand watching him.. not to forget.. his friends who is there for him too.. i wanted him to know too tt I am also his friend whom attended his commission.. I had missed Edwin and William’s commission parade. i had something on tt day.. I did not want to miss yet another good friend’s commission so I was there.. well after all I am just a chao medic.. whom in any event of an accident, is suppose to save ppl.. to help injured ppl that’s all.. nothing honorable abt it.. That sat night went pretty well with us ended up in handle bar.. it’s a nice place..

The next day.. the club had an Interactive Camp reece at pasir ris.. it’s been a long time since I last joined them for any events.. and wanted to make my presence felt.. so agreed on meeting them.. woke up early in the morning.. went to helped my dad wash his car.. my sis had used the car for that whole week and I just used it on sat.. yet I had to do the washing.. wat to do.. after washing, went back to bath and change and went to pick mi xue GL GX and kel up.. upon reaching there.. it started to rain.. argh.. all my effort of washing the car has gone into the drain.. coz after every downpour, the stains of the raindrops will still remains on the windows and body of the car.. I was so frustrated.. but couldn’t do anything but just to drive on.. when we were there, was surprised to learn tt Keith was there too.. not too sure his main purpose but I guess he misses them too.. but I was so frustrated.. I spent half of my day waiting and waiting.. waiting for one another.. waiting for ppl to make decision.. waiting for ppl to come.. waiting for ppl to move on..Argh… I just hate it.. there’s so many ppl there.. and there’s so many opinion as to where to go.. what to do? Nobody wants to make a decision.. and when after someone makes a decision on what to do, nobody wants to follow.. it’s so frustrating.. And finally after much persuasion (and abit of tantrum)by mi xue, we decided to go KTV.. i was feeling tired but went with them though.. At the KTV.. nothing much except tt when a cute girl sang a song (zu wo shen ri kua le- by LANDY) I was memorize by tt.. I like her voice.. and the way she sang it.. it was beautiful.. even better than the singer…after tt day I went on to find the mp3 of tt song..

Yesterday.. it was another frustrating day for me.. it’s KB’s( my buddy in camp now) birthday.. he had a party at pasir ris.. he had a ballroom party.. of at least 20 tables.. we went there it was just like an wedding dinner without the presence of the bride.. (well maybe she’s present, just tt he never acknowledged her) I waited for jacky for at least half hour to 45mins.. for him to pick me up on his bike.. it is not the 1st time I sat on his bike, but it’s the 1st time riding a bike on the expressway running at speeds of up too 110km/h.. It’s fun and scary though.. after dinner.. went to meet Edwin mi xue they all.. I was so apologetic tt I choose to pang sae them for a batch dinner at merchant court and a birthday celebration at pasir ris.. I wanted to make up for it so I went to meet them up.. I admit I was late.. but I did not expect them to end the night so early and everyone decided to go home.. when I reached the pub, I haven sit down for more then 5 mins b4 they decided to leave.. I did not drive last night.. so I thought I could drink some.. it’s been quite long since I last drank.. (for those who don’t know, I usually drives and when I drives I can’t drink.. but it was for the sake of them.. so that I could give them a lift home after tt.. everytime they went drinking, I could only watch them drink.. and all I could ask the waitress was ‘erm.. do u have any non-alcoholic drinks?’ it’s so embarrassing but nevertheless it’s me whom choose to drive) but last night.. when I did not had the chance to drive.. I wasn’t drinking too.. when I reach there… all their faces showed signs of shagginess.. tiredness .. sleepiness. And when I went in.. every one had the look.. HURRAY!! Ming Feng is here.. we can go home le.. (am I tt unfriendly? Or am I an uninvited guess?) I bought my digi cam last night.. and thought I could take some batch photos… but the 1 of the main person wasn’t there (Edwin who went home earlier becoz he wan to watch movie) and with all their shag look, I couldn’t get any.. GL suggested super.. nobody 2nd his suggestion.. except me.. could see tt he suggest tt just to make me happy.. coz they just had buffet and was so full.. I rejected his offer and went home with them… on my way home.. I kept thinking.. y.. I just had to admit to myself tt they are really tired.. mi xue went on a KTV marathon frm morning till night.. EJ GR must have either went fishing again or went shopping for their fishing equip.. the rest must have had a busy day… I got to admit I was late in joining them.. it’s not their fault tt I am late.. Neither do they have to wait for me.. I couldn’t spent the happy celebration with them..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PART 1

hmmm... well for a start. MF, i've come to realise that u r actually quite dependent on ya parent's car.

i know ya intentions is that its more convenient for u when going home or maybe to make travelling easier for us when we travel from places to places but sometimes if situation does not permit you to get your car out for that day than let it be.

there is still the public transport for u to take and we can still meet up. if u r thinking about the cab fare. why worry there are a lot of westerners sharing cab with u?

ya situation is so different from mine for which most of the time i have no one to share cab with and my cab fare home could easily come up to $20.

Juz rem that the car is a PRIVILEAGE but NOT AN ENTILTLEMENT. haha. sounds familiar? SAF trained...

QUOTE: Actually my main purpose was to see glen commissioned.. it is an honorable event/moment for one who’s able to stand in the parade and with his family sitting in the grand stand watching him.. not to forget.. his friends who is there for him too.. i wanted him to know too tt I am also his friend whom attended his commission.. I had missed Edwin and William’s commission parade. i had something on tt day.. I did not want to miss yet another good friend’s commission so I was there..

i believe if glen were to read this he will be damn touched manx. haha. cant believe after all the punching u gave him during our POLY days to the near incidences where u wanna fight with him. u still regard him as a gd fren which is indeed very outstanding. hope that u can have the same mentality for ya relationship, which is being able to put the past behind and instead learn to treasure what u have now. no point turning back.

QUOTE: well after all I am just a chao medic.. whom in any event of an accident, is suppose to save ppl.. to help injured ppl that’s all.. nothing honorable abt it..

C'mon MF... here u go again. wad did i tell u about being optimistic? like wad i told u b4 u r not the worst... juz rem this and u will be enlightened. haha. ok... im serious.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PART 2

QUOTE: but I was so frustrated.. I spent half of my day waiting and waiting.. waiting for one another.. waiting for ppl to make decision.. waiting for ppl to come.. waiting for ppl to move on..Argh… I just hate it.. there’s so many ppl there.. and there’s so many opinion as to where to go.. what to do? Nobody wants to make a decision.. and when after someone makes a decision on what to do, nobody wants to follow.

normal lehx. haha. i understand ya frustration as well. wad to do? this is wad makes our batch special wad... haha. actually its kinda bad habit lahx. To sum it up i've come up with our top 3 notorious bad habits for batch 01/02. haha.

TOP 3 BAD HABITS OF BATCH 01/02:

1. BEING FARKING LATE... Inclu. ME. haha. I admit. but mine's not farking late.

2. CANNOT MAKE UP ONE's DECISION OF WHERE TO GO. DRAG HERE AND THERE...

3. ALWAYS FAIL TO REPLY SMS.


if any of u have any others pls feel free to add on to it. haha.

QUOTE: At the KTV.. nothing much except tt when a cute girl sang a song (zu wo shen ri kua le- by LANDY) I was memorize by tt.. I like her voice.. and the way she sang it.. it was beautiful.. even better than the singer…

whos that girl? do we know her? r u mesmerized by her or her song? haha...

QUOTE: and all I could ask the waitress was ‘erm.. do u have any non-alcoholic drinks?’ it’s so embarrassing but nevertheless it’s me whom choose to drive)

wads so embrassing abt that? i dun really drink alcoholic drinks also. i dun find a prob with it. haha. relac bro.

QUOTE: I did not drive last night.. so I thought I could drink some.. it’s been quite long since I last drank.. (for those who don’t know, I usually drives and when I drives I can’t drink..

fren why izit that somehow i got a feeling that actually ya purpose of drinking is to drink all ya sorrows away. bro juz wanna tell u that if u tink that getting drunk will help u ESCAPE frm everything than u r very very WRONG!!!

QUOTE: when I reach there… all their faces showed signs of shagginess.. tiredness .. sleepiness. And when I went in.. every one had the look.. HURRAY!! Ming Feng is here.. we can go home le.. (am I tt unfriendly? Or am I an uninvited guess?)

tired yes maybe... but abt the hurray part i TOTALLY disagree. we din have that kinda intention at all. u r neither unfrenly or uninvited @ all. think u kinda think too much le. its juz tat maybe u came @ the wrong time when most of us are juz abt the go home. my suggestion is that maybe next time u might wanna call first and check out on the situation b4 making ya way down.

QUOTE: EJ GR must have either went fishing again or went shopping for their fishing equip..

haha... u r wrong than. we din went fishing or anythin during the day @ all...

btw can u del away the anonymous comment abt the SOUNDS OF A CHINESE SEX BLOGGER? haha.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppl ppl....note this...: TOP 3 BAD HABITS OF BATCH 01/02:

1. BEING FARKING LATE... Inclu. ME. haha. I admit. but mine's not farking late.

2. CANNOT MAKE UP ONE's DECISION OF WHERE TO GO. DRAG HERE AND THERE...

3. ALWAYS FAIL TO REPLY SMS. (EJ, 2005)

i think this bad habit has already become our trademark....hahaha....
but not all in da batch has those top 3 bad habits k....i reply sms one hor...i got make decisions one hor....hahahahaha.....thou i'm late...but sometimes still da 1st to arrive....(so proud of myself *grinz*)...hahaha...

aniwae...ej i think ya're gonna do well in essay writing...hahaha...cos ya quote n comment damn gd sialz...hahaha...;p

Thursday, October 13, 2005 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Elephant said...

“思念可以是一种美,
等待也可以是一种甜,
但往前走,可是一种勇气。
朋友, 加油, 加油!”

Friday, February 17, 2006 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home