Monday, October 10, 2005

A dream is meant to be a dream.. it will never come true

Hi

Well.. it’s the topic of her again..

Many ppl have asked.. y do u set up a blog? Blogs are only for those girls whom talk abt their daily lives with some posting cute pictures of their daily activity.. and for those guys who set up blogs are gays.. or they are just ugly and lonely.. But I set up this blog site is for her.. I wanted her to know that in this small part of the world.. in a small estate of a small country, Singapore, there’s still a lonely insignificant guy waiting for her.. Loving her deeply in his heart…

Many ppl have also asked.. does a combat medic in SAF really tt slack? Too slack to allow me to think of her every day? Every moment? NO! It’s NOT.. we do have our own training.. but to me, thinking of her makes me thinks of nothing else but her.. not to bother abt those childish platoon mates.. Whom likes to have prejudices against a certain group of ppl.. they just can’t seems to grow up.. and for every tough training, it’s only her tt I could think of to make myself motivate to move on.. it has since been a mental support for me.. but without her knowing it…

I have also started to wonder… hmmm AH HENG could just easily find a girl and be his gf from one of the outpost duty assigned to him.. He’s just a lucky guy.. tony.. has also started to date a girl.. with a toy frog from whom we believe to be a girl’s gift placing it by the side of his pillow… KB.. has so many girls around him.. and he still dunnoe who he likes.. there’s so many ppl starting to be in love.. and yet the bastard stole my happiness away… I always wonder.. do girls really like bad guy? There’s a saying in Chinese.. “ nan ren bu huai, nui ren bu ai” ( ‘guys not naughty enough, no girls will like’ literally translate) does it really mean I got to be stealing away other ppl’s gf then I will be able to find my happiness too??

Okie back to topic.. the dream.. there’s a series of events tt past..

Fri.. hurray it’s book out day.. I went home.. took a bus back.. Listening to my mp3 player.. ever since we broke off, I had been searching for songs that delicate to my heart.. sad songs especially.. and starts thinking abt her again.. I walk home from the bus stop and bypass the market and hawker centre.. FLASH!.. I saw a HER and a guy.. OH NO!!.. it’s really her.. I have been wanting so much to meet her.. to see her.. to see how much she has changed.. I was stoned.. I couldn’t react.. I did not know what to react.. she was holding his hand.. talking and very intimate.. she saw me.. but acted like as if we were strangers.. there was a lot of things in my mind running.. I could treat it as if nothing had happened and walked on.. or I could treat it like I had really gotten over her.. and walk up to her to say hi.. and chit chat like a long lost friend.. but I couldn’t.. the sight of that bastard.. makes me more agitated.. he makes me feel more like taking a jet knife from my pouch and walk up to him stab him in his back and went off.. I choose the 1st option.. I walked on and turned back for a last glance at her.. SHE gave me a BIG FAT UGLY smile.. as if asking me to FUCK OFF.. I was very upset..I had long for this day to come and it was like kinda a dream come true.. (or rather it was a nightmare tt came true) I knew there will be a day I will meet the both of them together hugging and kissing.. but I did not expect it to be on such a day… the bastard lives in my estate.. so they came over to the hawker centre for dinner b4 proceeding to his house I believe.. at that moment, it was just like watching a tv drama.. a guy witnessing his ex-gf with another guy walking along the streets.. I never expect myself to be witnessing that until tt day.. I really do not know how…

This afternoon.. after last night’s event, I woke up early after umpteen times of disturbance by my parents.. I went to sleep again at noon time.. this time I had a beautiful dream.. a dream tt would never happen again.. yes it’s abt her.. I dreamt abt her.. I couldn’t remember the events prior leading to the dreams.. but here’s how it goes.. I dream tt I met her.. she told me she broke off with her now bf to be with me.. I was puzzled.. I asked her why.. she told me it was becoz of me.. she still loves me.. I was puzzled too.. I said NO! to her though I wanted it so bad.. I told her I knew she still loves him.. with that I woke up upon the rings of the telephone.. arghh.. it made me so du lan.. I wanted to continue back the dream.. but well I guess I couldn’t…It was such a nice dream.. In the dream, we hugged each other.. just like what we used to do in the past.. I wanted to hug her and not to let go…she choose to stay close to me.. but it really makes me wonder.. what if it really happens? What should I do? I am so confused.. well after all it’s just a dream.. a dream tt will never come true..

Arhg it’s another mon again.. got to book in again.. it’s another week of tough missing of her and thinking of her again in a room shared with 6 more other guys…ARHG….

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that pple like to dwell in a "sorry" state.. i wonder y..

well.. cannot blame.. we are once the same..

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... i must say MF this blog is damn outstanding i can see ur english is improving sia... not bad not bad... haha anyway how come u keep on reapeating the same topics dun even think about it... not worth dwelling over it... it just not worth it...
Anyway, how come u so free... monday what timew u wake up to write ur bloG? hmm... i wonder?
Take care dude!! and rem pain is just a process but able to go thru the pain is a experience that is mean to be remembered!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... anyway all ppl have dream, whether it day dreaming, sleep dreaming or dream walking... all ppl have dream. some dreams come true and ppl call this a dream come true.. for some dreams that fall thru, ppl call this hope a dream of hope... in the world, many things come and go just rem there is not only one of u this kind so many more are suffering not becoz of love but becoz lack of love so appreciate what u have and cherish what u have appreciate what u have and reach out what u do not have!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah... edwin u not bad also mahx. haha. ya ENGRISH improving lehx.

QUOTE: all ppl have dream. some dreams come true and ppl call this a dream come true.. for some dreams that fall thru, ppl call this hope a dream of hope...

but i dun really understand this sia. i think its ya prob with the sentence structure...

QUOTE: appreciate what u have and cherish what u have appreciate what u have and reach out what u do not have!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUOTE: as pang said...
QUOTE: appreciate what u have and cherish what u have appreciate what u have and reach out what u do not have!!


i din say that... haha. it was edwin's word of advice.

QUOTE: .. you surely can write wonderful love letters to woo someone... ... truely... thats wat i feel lor...

i want write with such emotions also cannot... haha...

one word... POWER


haha... gin u dun write. u fish to woo. remember? haha. lure em catch em. but this time round dun release k. haha.

two words... TIGHT LINES.

ROFL...

Friday, October 14, 2005 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y is everybody's english improving out of da blue??hahaha...impressive...hehehe:p

hmm...but to some what they believe is that dreams will appear to be da opposite from reality...or ar...i think ya've been thinkin to hard abt it already so ya dreamt of it....'ri you shuo si, ye you shuo meng'...

so...dun think so much lah...will get lotsa white hair one know....hehehe:p
Quote: not worth dwelling over it... (edwin,2005)
agree agree...!!hahaha...

QUOTE: appreciate what u have and cherish what u have appreciate what u have and reach out what u do not have!! (Edwin, 2005)

but i dun really understand this sia. i think its ya prob with the sentence structure...(ej, 2005)

will punctuations make ya understand better??

"appreciate what u have, and cherish what u have. appreciate what u have, and reach out what u do not have!! "

hahaha....actually...i'm juz being bo liaoz....hehehe:p

oh yah oh yah...i realise ej likes to 'ROFL' r ya sure ya can do tt...??cos ya're so tall ar...then when ya roll on da floor i think ya gonna knock everything in da room down...hahaha...unless there's nothin in da room or da room is damn big for ya to roll ard....hahhaha...;p

Friday, October 14, 2005 3:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... pang...

you said this... "haha... gin u dun write. u fish to woo. remember? haha. lure em catch em. but this time round dun release k. haha."

wat are you trying to say?? hahaa.. kok... i not soo evil lor... lol... haiz...

"mmm... yummy.. nice cookies! haha... :) but dun tell mi i only gonna get it once a year? haha... :P sob~"

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUOTE: wat are you trying to say?? hahaa.. kok... i not soo evil lor... lol... haiz...

haha... gin maybe not fish to woo. but wad abt casting ya net and filtering it? haha... as of wad DJ said during latte... remember? haha.

QUOTE: "mmm... yummy.. nice cookies! haha... :) but dun tell mi i only gonna get it once a year? haha... :P sob~"

u sure can have cookies as and when u wan it but it all depends on ya. :)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote:
"mmm... yummy.. nice cookies! haha... :) but dun tell mi i only gonna get it once a year? haha... :P sob~"


hmm.. EJ, ya baked for Ginrong izzit??

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...... kaoz~ mixue!

Quote:
"mmm... yummy.. nice cookies! haha... :) but dun tell mi i only gonna get it once a year? haha... :P sob~"


no way~~!! :P

pls.... wat he can only bake is "chocolate CAKE" only...


hahaha :P yucks~

Friday, October 21, 2005 7:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUOTE: pls.... wat he can only bake is "chocolate CAKE" only...

duhz... i dun wanna snatch that title away frm DJ lehx. haha. he's infamous for that. let him clinch that spot bahx. he can have it for all he wants...

Monday, October 24, 2005 12:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh, this iste is really a place for ppl to shoot ppl... EJ is just a naturally in this case, that explain his evil doing in club... haiz... erjun.. Ji Yi Dian Kuo De... hahahaha

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote: "erjun.. Ji Yi Dian Kuo De... hahahaha " (edwin, 2005)

hey edwin is 'kou de' not 'kuo de' hahaha...hmm...thou ya've improved ur eng...still muz improve in ur han yu pin ying...hahahaha....

Quote: "mmm... yummy.. nice cookies! haha... :) but dun tell mi i only gonna get it once a year? haha... :P sob~"


eh what cookies??hehehe:p fill me in leh...missed out alot while i'm away very sad one know...hehehe:p

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously i also dunno wat cookies they toking abt wor.. frendly lei.. share it out man.. hehehe..

Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm.. hmmm ... hmm.. cookies!~ too bad finished up liao... lol... really nicely baked... hahhaa...

lemmi put it this way... "its something i know and for ya to find out and i dun think i will say.. hahha:P heheheh :P

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home